May 03, 2003

Love may not be important to other people, but not with me. I still value love above everything else. It gives me reason to be happy and be better in everything. It’s the reason of my existence. I believe that whatever the circumstances are, love should always prevail. The distance and dreams of a person are not enough reason to let go and stop loving someone. Not even if he/she is not the right one for you. Your love for the person should make him/her the right one for you. I don’t believe in finding the right one. I believe in making the one you love the right one.

It’s true that you cannot live by love alone. But that doesn’t mean you have to let go of it for a better life. If two people would compromise and help each other, they can have both…love and a better life. But some people just don’t know how to love. Or maybe, they do not love at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...